Since its foundation in 1856 the Shipyard has been developing the shipbuilding activity, the high technological level of which has been achieved and confirmed by generations of employees through many years and by the floating units of top quality built, thus procuring international references and reputation which should be further on increased through:
- a profitable business activity;
- the construction of ships to special orders of highest world's quality, low costs in service and long lifetime;
- the construction of sophisticated ships for special purpose for dry and liquid cargo and for more demanding buyers on the world's market;
- the construction of ships in competitive, shortest possible times with obligatory observing of the contractual delivery terms;
- quality, terms and price and a further promotion of the international reputation and recognition of the Shipyard.